Top 10 reasons to play Locktopia Friday nights
Remember David Letterman’s top 10 list?
from David Letterman GIFs via Gfycat
Well, Jeffrey, our giant skull in our Spellcaster Escape Room, thinks he’s a real comedian and wants to make his own list! Someone needs to take the laptop away from him.
Here are Jeffrey’s top 10 reasons to play Locktopia Escape Room Houston for fun Friday nights out:
- Enough reading and watching about wizards, it’s now time to enter their castle and beat them!
- It’s a great Houston date night.
- We have a time machine in the Antidote Escape Room.
- Like steampunk stuff? We do too.
- It beats watching the news with your parents.
- You’ve built all you can with digital blocks, determined sus players and one obby is starting to look like another.
- You get to actually touch real stuff – no touchpad, keyboard, or controller required!
- Beat our puzzles and you have bragging rights to make people think you are smart and stuff. Just don’t brag too much like Jeffrey would!
- Meet with friends in place with COVID-19 escape room safety protocols where staff members wear masks.
- You get to watch Jeffrey (figures he slipped this one in).
The staff at Locktopia Escape Room has been busy prepping our birthday Houston party room for September. Read more
Gender reveals, or any other type of event at Locktopia Escape Room Houston, can be a unique event, party or announcement idea. Read more
How young is too young for kids to play an escape room? Our answer is, it depends on what parents or caretakers are looking for. Read more
Things to do in Houston around Locktopia Escape Room for Houston tourists. Read more
Houston dating option during a pandemic. Read more