Top 10 reasons to play Locktopia Friday nights
Remember David Letterman’s top 10 list?
from David Letterman GIFs via Gfycat
Well, Jeffrey, our giant skull in our Spellcaster Escape Room, thinks he’s a real comedian and wants to make his own list! Someone needs to take the laptop away from him.
Here are Jeffrey’s top 10 reasons to play Locktopia Escape Room Houston for fun Friday nights out:
- Enough reading and watching about wizards, it’s now time to enter their castle and beat them!
- It’s a great Houston date night.
- We have a time machine in the Antidote Escape Room.
- Like steampunk stuff? We do too.
- It beats watching the news with your parents.
- You’ve built all you can with digital blocks, determined sus players and one obby is starting to look like another.
- You get to actually touch real stuff – no touchpad, keyboard, or controller required!
- Beat our puzzles and you have bragging rights to make people think you are smart and stuff. Just don’t brag too much like Jeffrey would!
- Meet with friends in place with COVID-19 escape room safety protocols where staff members wear masks.
- You get to watch Jeffrey (figures he slipped this one in).
Houston dating option during a pandemic. Read more
With the holiday coming up, we figured you might have some free time for an escape room game or two. So to prepare you, here is a list of Houston escape room play tips. Read more
The holidays are coming to Houston so we have some highly rated escape room gift ideas Read more
We at Locktopia Houston have been open long enough, and playing escape rooms for a number of years, to know a thing or two about solving game puzzles. Read more
Are you member of a Houston charity organization, youth group, school PTO or PTA? Read more